First, I just wanted to say thank you all for the sweet comments and good thoughts. I'm still alive. I have moments of slight improvement, and moments when I feel as though my balloon of an ovary is about to burst. I called to check in with my RE on Thursday, and they called me to check in on Friday. Basically, there is nothing we can do unless the pain gets worse again. If it does, I'm probably looking at surgery. For now, it's all still "wait and see." Right now, I'm waiting for AF to arrive. She will determine when my ultrasound is. My ultrasound will determine whether the fluid is still there. And whether the fluid is still there will determine what exactly happens next.
So, for now, I'm here. I'm taking it easy. And I'm hashing out a blog post or two for the week.