- I tested this morning. BFN, which means the trigger is out of my system. I don't know when or if I will POAS again before my beta.
- All day yesterday, I had the song "Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra stuck in my head. I have no idea why. I do love me some Frank Sinatra. He's from my birth state. And now I have the song stuck in my head again. What the ???
- My cold can't decide whether it wants to stay or go. Yesterday was terrible. Today is better, but still not great.
- I've scheduled myself a hair appointment for this Saturday morning. There's nothing better to relieve any tension than having someone else wash your hair and massage your scalp in the process.
- To answer JC's comment on my last post, I am the Gator fan and hubby is the UK fan. Joey was born in Kentucky and bleeds blue and white, though he will pull for the Gators when they aren't playing UK. I am a UF graduate, so I live and die with Gator athletics. Our house is pretty civil take three days a year (two in basketball, one in football).
- This weekend we are going on a double date with Joey's parents to see The Men Who Stare at Goats. I don't know why, but the previews for this movie crack me up. Which is good, considering everything else still makes me cry.
- I am going to try my best to stay up and watch most of tonight's game 6. I really hope Pedro can pull out a win so we make it to game 7. I would love nothing more than to watch the Yankees crash and burn in their house.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Random thoughts on this day, 9 days past my IUI: