Joey's interview went really well today, and they are calling references. We should know something by Friday.
I'm starting to get a little nervous about the prospect of switching doctors and insurances. Do any of you ladies have experience doing this while having a medical issue that needs to be treated? Is my new insurance company going to be shady about covering me for a preexisting condition? I am thinking if everything is decided by my next u/s on the 27th (I hope things are decided by then!), I will talk to my doctor about it. I would prefer to have the LAP done here, but if we aren't going to be trying as soon as we get back in Florida, then it makes no sense.
I think I'm mostly nervous that a new doctor isn't going to be as diligent as my current doctor. I guess I will need to ask around for recommendations and "interview" potential OB/GYNs???