Today is K's one-month birthday, and tomorrow is day zero: her due date. We are now in the home stretch.
The plan is to take her off of her medication on Saturday and monitor her for 72 hours, putting her release at some point on Tuesday. This all depends on how she holds up tomorrow and through the weekend.
So please think some good thoughts that everything goes smoothly and we can bring our sweet little girl home early next week. We've been patient long enough.