1. Floridian gripe: I know we need the rain because of the brush fires. But I'm tired of it. It makes me sleepy and cranky. All I want to do is stay in bed all day, but that's not possible (you know, because of the whole work thing). The rain is just a giant tease for lazy days I can't have.
2. All I want to eat is a grilled cheese. I blame the rain.
3. Last thing about the rain: I need it to stop so that I can run when I get home from work. This whole running-my-first-half-marathon-in-February thing isn't gonna happen if I can't run at least every other day. (Please don't suggest waking up early to run. I'll smack you through the computer.)
4. I took some time off at the beginning of July, six day to be exact, to go visit my sister-in-law in Knoxville. I am super excited for the chance to get away for a sisters weekend. Woo! Also happening in July: my awesome friend PCOSChick and her hubs are coming down to Orlando for a weekend.
5. Is anyone else excited about the Olympics? I get all giddy and patriotic when it's time for the Olympics - especially the summer games. If you love the Olympics, I want to hear about your favorite sports! Mine are gymnastics, swimming, and track and field.
6. What's the deal lately with people eating other people and/or people chopping up other people? Where is this coming from?
7. The items on our Etsy site are going to expire next month. Go purchase something. It's a great deal: you get a hand-crafted item, and we get money to bring our future baby home. Whenever that's going to happen.
8. Danica's been having issues with overheating lately. We're taking her to the vet on Saturday for her yearly check-up, and we're hoping that they can give us some answers as to why our poor girl gets out of breath so easily. I'm sure everything is fine, but I still worry about her.
9. We finally started watching Mad Men this week. I'd never seen an episode before, and now I'm totally hooked. What a great show. Thankfully, the seasons only last like 12 episodes, so it shouldn't take us too long to catch up.
10. I need to stop listening to depressing music with this weather (there I go again about the rain).