1. I received an email on Wednesday from the news reporter who is working on the story about my mammogram. Apparently, he reached out to a local awareness group for quotes about this story, and they offered me one sooner than February 1. I'm scheduled for a state-of-the-art, 3D mammogram this afternoon.
2. Emotionally I'm doing much better than I was earlier in the week. I actually decided to contact a therapist and met with her for the first time on Tuesday. She was incredibly understanding and helpful, and I am going to see her again next week.
3. If you haven't done so already, please like and share our adoption Facebook page. The more we can spread the word about our adoption, the better. Sunday marked two months on the waiting list with no phone calls since the first week with the agency.
4. We are saving more money. Not only did our mortgage payments go down, but we are also switching our car insurance company after our current rates went up twice over the past year (for no reason). Joey shopped around and managed to get us a much lower monthly payment. Overall, we should be able to save about $200 more per month. Woo!
5. Here's a random video for your Friday enjoyment. I hope it brings you as many smiles and laughs as it brought me!