- Our couch is being delivered tomorrow, which means that I will finally start to post before and after pictures of the house. It also means that my husband and I can stop trying to squeeze our fat asses on the tiny loveseat that's going to reside in the guest room.
- Joey is out of town this weekend, helping my mom move my brother out of his dorm room, but I won't be alone. Harley (my miniature dachshund) is coming to stay the weekend since my mom will be gone, and my best friend will be spending the night, too.
- Also happening this weekend: I am taking the GRE. I've been studying, but I am still very nervous about the math section. My math skills were never great, and I haven't done some of this stuff in years. Ugh.
- Yesterday marked three weeks until New York City! I could not be more excited/ready to take this vacation. We are leaving at the end of my 2WW, too, so the distraction from all of the infertility stuff will be nice.
- We found out today that our first-time homebuyer's tax rebate is going in the mail next week. This is GREAT news since we are flat broke. You are welcome, Home Depot, for the boost in your sales.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Since there's really nothing new to report about my lady parts (I'm on my fourth day of Femara. Woo!), I figured I would do a general "life" update to end the week: