This morning I went back to the breast surgeon. I have been experiencing some discoloration and pain in my breast--not limited to the area of my incision where the lump was removed. My breast has also been getting harder. It's not scar tissue and Dr. O doesn't know what it is. He just knows there is another mass there (to the right of where the original mass was) of some sort.
I go back in next week for an ultrasound. Last time, the ultrasound and mammo showed nothing and we didn't see the lump until I had an MRI. This time, they will do the u/s and then an MRI if necessary, skipping the mammo step.
This morning, I also got a BFN. I don't know if I am going to do the last IUI if AF shows. But I am not in a good place right now to make any type of decision about anything.