The last thing I wanted to do was bring this fight into a third calendar year, but it looks like that might happen.
Yes, I got a BFN this morning.
I'll still go for the beta on Tuesday. If it's negative, like I suspect, we'll take December off then reassess in January (meaning: we'll decide if we want to continue with our clinic).
Please don't comment on here that you "know" Tuesday's beta will be great and that I could "still be" pregnant. I do not want to hear it. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just protecting myself.
At least it's Friday.