Pending my blood work results, the diagnosis is "unexplained infertility." Exactly what I DIDN'T want to hear. I wanted there to be something to fix.
He thinks I do have endo, but he doesn't think that's what's causing the infertility. No signs of PCOS on my u/s, but he'll need the blood work back for a confirmation.
So the plan has changed: I start Clomid today, I go back next Friday for an u/s to check my follies, then inject and IUI#1 the following week.
If this doesn't work, then I don't know what to do.