Thursday, June 11, 2009

new beginnings

Switching doctors has me slightly nervous during this moving process. I've finally found a doctor that's been really behind me and aggressive with testing, and I have to leave her. My plan is to call sometime next week and find out how I can obtain my records, or if they can transfer them directly to my new doctor (whoever she may be).

Does anyone have suggestions on maybe a website I can visit to research gynos and REs?

1 comment:

Tina said...

I don't know of any website, but The Stirrup Queens Website might have a link. I typically go there first if I need to find out anything TTC/IF related! Good luck finding a new doctor! Hope everything goes smoothly!