Wednesday, January 14, 2009

if i decide to test before AF is due . . .

when should I break down and pee on a stick?

I've had two days now of very high temps--yesterday was much higher than normal for me and a huge jump from the day before. (There's a link to my chart in the upper right-hand corner of my blog, BTW.) I told myself that I wouldn't test this cycle until AF is late, but now I'm not so sure what I'll do.

So, therefore, my question:

If I decide to test before Flow is due, when should I test? Flow should arrive (based on my last couple of cycles, which have been completely erratic and unreliable) by next Wednesday at the latest--Monday at the earliest. I am currently 8 DPO.


Carbon said...

You could split the difference and go with Tuesday. :)

Like you, I told myself I wouldn't test until AF is late. Without temping or using OPKs this cycle, it's kinda hard to know know when that would be. Right now I'm pinning it as late as possible: Saturday, the 24th.

To A T said...

I agree with Carbon :) That way you are sort of late... but not too early. And you will know it's probably pretty accurate.

GL! Looks like your temp is higher today! Woo hoo :)