Candi tagged me to list 7 random facts about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blog.
1. I am absolutely terrified of clowns. Anything that even remotely looks like a clown makes me freak out. One time Joey and I went to Sonny's Barbecue with some friends, without knowing it was Family Night. Midway through the meal, the "entertainment" arrived and (OF COURSE) it was a clown. I actually ran out of the restaurant. I sat in the car and refused to come back inside. It was so embarrassing.
2. My biggest pet peeve is whistling. It makes my skin crawl. It gives me the same reaction as nails on a chalkboard. There's a guy in my office who is CONSTANTLY whistling and it drives me nuts.
3. I've never eaten a hamburger. Ever. It's not because I don't eat red meat. I will eat red meat occasionally. I just never got around to eating a burger. I guess now that I'm older and set in my ways, I'm hesitant to try one. And trust me: EVERYONE has tried to get me to try one. Once, when Joey and I were at a bar, the bar's owner actually made me a free burger when he heard I'd never eaten one.
4. It's always been a dream of mine to be a published writer. I don't know if I will ever get the opportunity (and now that I work in publishing, I know how difficult this is to accomplish), but I am certainly going to try!
5. One of the things I want to do before I die is hug a panda bear. I have a little bit of an obsession with pandas. I think they are one of the world's cutest animals. There is a place you can go in China where you pay a small fee (relatively speaking) and HUG a panda cub. Actually, if you search on YouTube for "panda cubs", people have posted videos of their experiences.
6. I eat some sort of cheese with almost every meal. Come to think of it, it's probably why my cholesterol is so high.
7. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. I still follow the sport, even though there's not a chance in hell I'll ever fulfill my dream now.